Since day one back in 2000, our mission has been to “Make a Positive Difference.” We believe that our company and the work we do should be meaningful and have a lasting impact for the world we all live in. That is why the mission on our wall is more than a collection of words, it means something. Our mission pervades everything we do and motivates us every day.
We always strive to:
- Assist our customers and employees to achieve their vision and mission.
- Be the best choice in quality, delivery, and cost.
- Be a positive example of business ethics and responsibility for everyone involved with us.
- Provide employment opportunities that are challenging, exciting, and rewarding.
- Exhaust our innovation in services and product design.
- Be a vehicle of service to those in need in the community.
We have twelve Culture Characteristics that help us embrace and live out this mission in everyday interactions. For example, we are committed to “Make it Right” and to do “Two Extra Things” with our clients and employees.
12 Culture Characteristics:
- Executing the Fundamentals
- High Expectations
- Just Do It
- Make a Positive Difference
- Planning, Preparation
- Taking Risks
- Trusting Relationships
- Two Extra Things
- Unvarnished Communication