TRAINING & WORKSHOPS
Whiteboard & Innovation Events
Join us for a customized and collaborative ideation session led by certified facilitators to solve your unique challenges.
Brainstorm unique ideas
Think creatively & collaboratively
Make confident decisions
Unify your team in a clear direction
Get Your Creative Juices Flowing
Whiteboard Events at DISHER
Struggling with a technical challenge? Need an innovation boost? DISHER can help with customized, collaborative, ideation sessions that solve unique challenges. Since 2003, DISHER has hosted hundreds of Whiteboard Events with great success for organizations of all sizes in a variety of industries.
Free 1-Hour Whiteboard Workshop
Feeling stuck on a problem? We offer a free 1-hour whiteboard workshop for first time customers. This workshop can help you and your team get a fresh perspective on an idea or problem.
Each one-hour brainstorming session comes with a certified DISHER facilitator and two or three Subject Matter Experts.
- Duration: 1 hour
- DISHER Staff: 1 facilitator, 2-3 DISHER team members
- Participants: 1 - 10 people
- Location: DISHER in Zeeland
- Cost: Free for first-time customers
Tackle more complex challenges with an Innovation Workshop. Together, we ideate and vet user desirability, production feasibility, and commercial viability of new and existing products and features. The top concepts are developed and ranked and then playbooks are generated for actionable next steps.
- Duration: 1/2 day to 3 days
- DISHER Staff: Curated team of facilitators, creative leads, and subject matter experts
- Participants: 6 - 20 people (or more)
- Location: DISHER or customer location
- Cost: Varies based on length, quantity of people, and location
Our Proven Process
DISHER uses a proven process for every event with built-in boosters and boundaries for optimal ideation generation.
Let's get to work
Ready to Schedule a Innovation or Whiteboard Event?
Fill out the form
Tell us what problem or idea you are hoping to brainstorm solutions around.
Set a date and location
We typically host our workshops at our office in Zeeland but we can also come to you.
Once scheduled, DISHER will:
- Organize and prepare for the workshop with your team
- Facilitate the workshop at the desired time and location
- Provide a curated team of facilitators, creative leads, and subject matter experts